Wednesday, January 4, 2017


Battles or Adventures?


Today I woke up later than I expected, that is an issue that I have to resolve because soon I'll have to wake up pretty early in the morning but well, I'm on "vacations" so maybe my body and mind really need to rest now for fighting later.
I always talk about the next chapters of my life like they are battles, I don't know how to call them because I always had to fight, I didn't sink till now, although I'm not a great swimmer, cause I've fighted to be here, I changed a million times since I started my journey to became who I am today.
Maybe I should start calling them new adventures, life is a big adventure right?
We never know what's going to happen, we make wishes, we imagine, we work to make them true, but sometimes life gives us surprises and we don't know how to deal with them.
It's ok, not having everything figure it out, we're still learning everyday of our lifes.
This year I really want to make changes in my life, in my professional life mostly, to assure my future.
In other subject, yesterday I took some photos of myself just for fun, I used to do this a lot, but I got older and insecure about myself, didn't knew how to deal with my new face, I don't know, I never thought of myself as a very pretty person, it was a time where I used dreadlocks in my hair and my confidence rushed a bit, after that it was a countdown in terms of confidence.
 After six years and a buzz cut, I'm now growing my confidence with my hair, I'm loving my face again, of course I still have bad days, but most of it I can look in the mirror and say that I look pretty.
2016 also gave me that experience, with an impulsive night shaving hair.
It was in final days of August and now it is a lot bigger. And I'm loving every stupid fase that my hair have, but it's pretty good actually by the moment.




No comments: