Sunday, December 11, 2016

Everyday life


It's almost an year that we moved out from my mother in law house and we started a new chapter together in our house.
It was last December that we move all our things to these apartment.
A little bit has changed in, not very much because we can't afford all the things that we actually want, but with very small steps we have all that we need, for now, to live.
Since last January I've been working on a school in a full-time but it isn't really a job it's just an occupation for unemployed people that our government arrange, so as I said before this is my last month in there, and I've been feeling a little bit down in this past weeks because of that.
I been feeling a lack of ispiration too, and I know that this happens because I have that situation blocking my mind, every time my life gets a bit harder I lose inspiration, and sometimes I lose my positivity too, because I don't know what to do to make things easier or better.
I start to feel anxious and nervous about the future, when I clear tried to teach myself to leave the present, live the moment and let things flow.
The problem is in October that was supposed to be my last month I had a plan since september, but now I don't have anything certain, I talked to a lady about an cleaning job but I've no sure that that's going to happen.
So my mind is fooling me around, because I can't sleep, I don't have appetite, I started to close me up again and all I want is to be home where is safe.
I started to cry a lot more lately and I'm sick with a flu, since the cold wether started.
This has been my mood lately, and I don't want to start all over again. It's been a hell of a ride during this past year, I learned so much about me, I improved so much that I don't want to get down again.
Let's hope!


No comments: