Monday, November 28, 2016

Be you!


I reached a point of my life that I simply don't care what people think of me.
The way I look or act, this is me, I'm not gonna change to people like me or to amuse someone.
I will change if I have the need, if I evolve, if the person that I am doesn't fit me anymore. I don't have to please anyone but myself, I'm who I am today because of me, what I been through, what I learned with my mistakes and my little victories.
I will not change my mind because of what  people say or want.
I'm nobody's child, I'm a grown up woman, who had grown almost by myself. I made mistakes, I needed help, but I've learn, I'm still learning, but I will not take lessons from people who hadn't evolve a thing.
I'm not a bad person, but I'm not weak anymore and will not let people make me feel that way.
I've been through a lot to be where I am today, and in the past I changed to please people, but not anymore.
Life has teached me a lot and I know I have so many more lessons to learn, I don't need people tell me, that was a well learned lesson.
You learn, you grow, you evolve by living, making mistakes and making good choises. And sometimes you just have to risk some things because you don't know what is going to happen, you have to wait and see.
This is life, it doesn't need to be perfect and you... you don't have to be perfect either, you just have to be you!


No comments: