Sunday, October 9, 2016

Age is a state of mind!


I see and hear people older than me acting like their lives are  over. On their 50's, their minds are so closed up, they think they are old, and many of them didn't do anything special. They didn't lived, they just survived, passed aside by beauty that life have to offer. 
I see and hear 30's years old people with strenght and will of changing their lifes, because their minds are young, are open to new oportunities, but got stuck in someting that don't let them.
My life isn't perfect either, but I remember thinking, I don't to be in my 50's and act like my life is over, I don't want to close my mind, to live an ordinary life, I don't want to get stuck!
I want to travel, to learn, to experience new things, I want to grow and be in constant evolution. I don't want to regret my life, what I left doing, because I want a full life.
I don't want to be in my 50's and think that I'm to old to live more.
Age is a state of mind not what says in your birthday card!




No comments: