Saturday, October 22, 2016

I don't want to survive!


Some days you will feel intoxicated, surrounded by people that make your nerves explode, and you simply get tired and can't control yourself anymore, you let it get on fire and explode.
Words will come out, can't go back! You want to run, you can't find a safe place to hide, cause they will always find you.
You sorrounded with fake people, smiling and talking with them because you want everything to be peaceful and you being drained.
Every clear thought about patience, being calm and let it go is shouted down.
In your brain only exists fog and pain, the insecurities about yourself starts again.
All that you think is that you need to survive another day.
I don't want to survive another day, fuck this!
I want to live!
I want to be happy about myself, I want to be confident, I want to feel good about my flaws, I want to be me.
I want to be surrounded with true people, good people, intelligent people, people that teach me something new, people that make me think, make evolve and grow, make me a better person!
Positive minds, positive people!
I don't want to survive, I want to LIVE!












No comments: